IGO-T Rebuildable AtomizerYoude Tech
Youde Tech brings us the IGO-T Titanium Rebuildable Atomizer
This is an easy to build, hard hitting atomizer with a large well for dripping. It comes with two pre-drilled holes, making it a great place for those starting their RBA adventure, or just those who like a good looking, smooth, high performing RBA.
Stock up on all your DIY Supplies with Sublime!
- Titanium Cap and Base, Stainless post and screws
- Light weight: 15g
- Drip Atomizer
- Sealed battery connector
- 2 Airholes located on outer casing (see images)
- 510 Threaded
- Two philips head screws for positive/negative post
- Extra post for Single or Dual Coil configuration
- Rebuild using fiberglass or silica rope and wire
- Stainless steel body and base
- Fits most 510 drip tips
- Wick and wire sold separately
Note: The manufacturer recommends that you do not exceed 7.5 amps with this device
Dimensions: 1" x 3/4" (length x diameter)
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials should not be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.