SMOK RSST Rebuildable TankSmok
For the Do-It-Yourselfers out there, SMOKTech's RSST Genesis Style rebuildable atomizer is one of the best available entry level rebuildables on the market.
Built with high quality materials including 100% stainless steel tank parts with a polypropylene tank, the RSST looks good and, when built by you, will vape well too! It features a 510 connection and a 510 stainless steel ming-style drip tip.
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
• Remove the top cap
• Loosen the ground screw
• Loosen the center pin to gain access to the tank.
• Feed wick through the hole (we used the premade octopus 2.0 ohm for testing)
• Rebuild the unit. Be careful not to screw the center post down too far as it is the center post that connects to the battery/device.
• Attach one of the wires from the wick to the ground screw.
• Attach the other wire to the center pole by pressing down the spring and wrapping the wire to the post.
• Trim excess wire away from the post.
• Remove the small filling cap and fill the tank.
• Allow time for the wicking material to absorb the e-liquid.
• Attach the RSST to your device and vape.
• Keep the device and tank upright at all times to avoid leaking.
• When removing the tank be sure to hold the bottom ring to loosen. Otherwise the tank may come apart.